Join us! We are looking for a speech pathologist/therapist to join us on a locum or part-time basis.
- Provide professional and quality speech therapy to patients.
- Design and implement treatment plans. / Formulate therapy plans based on your clinical assessment and implement those plans to best restore or improve functional abilities of patients.
- Participate in patients’ case consultations and meetings.
- Diagnose Speech disorders in children using a variety of standardized tests and instruments.
- Provide therapy in individual and group settings.
- Provide education to teachers, parents and families.
- Able to work on Saturdays.
- Master / Degree in Speech Therapy / Speech-Language Pathology from a recognized institution.
- Preferably with 3 years of clinical experiences.
- Registered with the AHPC Singapore as a practicing Speech Therapist.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
Please send in your CV to email@example.com detailing academic qualification, relevant work experience and details of registration. We look forward to hearing from you!