Join us! We are looking for a speech pathologist/therapist to join us on a locum or part-time basis.
- Diagnose disorders in children using a variety of standardized tests and instruments.
- Independently conduct clinical assessment and intervention for children (essential) and/or adults (desirable: articulation, voice).
- Able to work on Saturdays.
- Registered with the Allied Health Professions Council, Singapore as a practicing Speech Therapist/Pathologist.
- Preferably with 3 years of clinical experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Please write in with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your academic qualification, relevant work experience and AHPC practicing certificate. We look forward to hearing from you!